|Earth System Governance|
Tokyo Conference: Complex Architectures, Multiple Agents
United Nations University
Tokyo, 28–31 January 2013
The Tokyo Conference on Earth System Governance will be held 28-31 January 2013 at the United Nations University (UNU) headquarters, Tokyo, Japan. This conference will be the fourth in a global series organized by the Earth System Governance Project. The Earth System Governance Tokyo Conference will be jointly hosted by the United Nations University Institute of Advanced Studies (UNU-IAS), the International Environmental Governance Architecture Research Group and the Tokyo Institute of Technology on behalf of the Earth System Governance Project.
The full Call for Papers will be released soon and will include further details as well as background information to the five conference themes that will be:
1. Architecture of Earth System Governance in the 21st century
2. Climate Governance Architecture
3. The Nexus between Architecture and the other “As”
4. Political Dynamics on Emerging Agencies and Architecture
5. Special Conference Stream on Nuclear Safety and Post-disaster Governance
Please save the dates of the conference.
Associate Professor, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Research Fellow, The United Nations University Institute of Advanced Studies (UNU-IAS)
For further information, please check the Conference website.